Monday, August 20, 2007

Holy Crap

Since it's raining nearly biblical proportions today, I thought I'd darken the mood considerably with a link to the scariest thing that you'll ever read.

I've been reading Arthur Silber for some time now and particularly after Billmon left the bloggy building. Arthur's as stark as it get kids. I've never stopped believing that he's right that the US will invade Iran in their search for a wider war in the Middle East and on-going global hegemony. I've also never seen his tone gloomier about the prospect of engaging Iran in the full meal deal than in this post.

Anyway, go ahead and read it if you dare. Feel free to dispute him in any way you can. Dealing with Arthur's position is not unlike the 5 stages of grief drawn from the works of Elisabeth Kübler-Ross. As I like to say, "good luck with that".

Me? I've usually dwelling been somewhere between bargaining and depression for the past 6 years. Hows about you?...

No comments: