Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Who would Jesus bang?


I figure I could pretty much spend the rest of my waking days reading about hypocritical wads of fuck that fleece the sheep with their self righteous sinnin' and reporting it back to you guys who read this dreck, but I got stuff to do too.

That said, this lot seem to have been on the downward slide for some time now, but isn't it the same story over and over and over? My goodness, why would anyone trust anybody these days who was preaching religion even a single day longer?

I mean really, if you get kicked enough in the grapes, when exactly do you shout, "Ow, my Balls", and decide that you've had enough.

The oft misquoted Karl Marx saying goes:

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

...sounds about right to me.

No comments: