Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Good Doctor


I was driving around the other day and as is my habit, I was listening to WTAM's slate of hate radio. Fat Fool Mike Trivisonno was belching up food and blathering on about how certain events or statements in a politicians career can cost them their livelihood.

As evidence he cited the downfall of Howard Dean after his now infamous Yeeeeaaarrrgghhh screech in the 2004 primaries.

In that light, I'd be happy to invite Mike to have a gander at this piece by Ari Berman in The Nation and to get a better perspective on the former Governor from New Hampshire. I doubt that "Triv" could get through all of the big words in the first four sentences, but I'm counting that several of you will be able to finish the article and emerge more informed from your efforts.

No comments: