Saturday, July 04, 2009

Sarah Palin


I never really wrote many posts about the Shrilla from Wasilla during her starburst moment with the 'Murkan public.

And even now I don't have much to say about her bizarre resignation except that she's effectively giving the finger to the entire state she was elected to govern.

One thing I will guarantee for all the speculators out there who think that she's running for president in 2012. Never. Going. To. Happen.

As I said in November when she lost as the running mate of that old man whose name I've forgotten, Sarah Palin will be the lead-in for Sean Hannity's show on Faux News by the end of this calendar year. As someone else has already opined on the Innertubes, Palin is White Trash Oprah.

Mark my words, I'm 100% correct on this one gang.

No comments: