Thursday, February 14, 2008

And in other news...


I keep tellin' y'all that there are many other things going on in this nation aside from whether Hillary or Barack gave a speech or kissed a baby today. Sheesh. Thank goodness for Russ Feingold in he House.

It would appear that Harry Reid and crew have planted a big wet one on the Chimp's backside just in time for Valentine's Day.

Payback will be a bitch for these tools. Even thought he personally voted against it, I still don't like Reid one fucking bit. Here's the vote breakdown in case anybody is so inclined to check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To quote Marvin "whats goin on, please tell me whats goin on". My cat George was Neutered yesterday and he still has more balls than these fucks, damn it, tools they are.

Anonymous said...

To quote Marvin "whats goin on, please tell me whats goin on". My cat George was Neutered yesterday and he still has more balls than these fucks, damn it, tools they are.