Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Random Ten


And as I was drifting past the Lorelei
I heard those slinky sirens wail - whooo
So look out sailor when you hear them croon
You'll never been the same again oh no
Their crazy music drives you insane - this way

So love me, leave me. do what you will
Who knows what tomorrow might bring?
Learn from your mistakes is my only advice
And stay cool is still the main rule
Don't play yourself for a fool
Too much cheesecake too soon
Old money's better than new
No mention in the latest Tribune
And don't let this happen to you.


Isolation--Snow Patrol
Gonna Get Me Someone--The Greenhornes
Home In My Hand--Dave Edmunds
Don't Let It Get You Down--Spoon
Hands--The Raconteurs
Editions Of You--Roxy Music
Smile Like You Mean It--The Killers
Tired Of Waiting For You--Green Day*
Down On The Corner--Creedence Clearwater Revival
Long, Long, Long--The Beatles

Bonus Track:

Tea For Two--Pink Martini

*great fuckin' cover of the Kinks classic

No comments: