Friday, April 02, 2010

"Good" Friday Random Ten


On The Night My Love Broke Through -- Cold War Kids
When I Write The Book -- Nick Lowe
Watermelon Man -- Baba Brooks Band
Twelve Thirty -- The Mamas & The Papas
A Legal Matter -- The Who
Ruby Room -- Foxboro Hot Tubs
Time Has Come Today -- Steve Earle
City Of Tiny Lights -- Frank Zappa
Rocket From A Bottle -- XTC
Only The Lonely -- Roy Orbison

Bonus, it's only 7 in the morning and already 66 degrees, cut:

River of Babylon -- Melodians

And BTW, if anyone has a few hundred extra bucks layin' about, I have a really groovy idea as to what to do with it...

And one last thing, seeing that it's Good Friday, here's a shout out to all of you believers in the Christ story. As for me, I'll take science and reason over all of that fantasy lit stuff. Or as Tom Waits would say, "Get down off the Cross, we could use the wood"...

No comments: