Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweet Jane


Jane Scott turns 90 on Monday. Here's a rotten soundtrack to a cute video detailing but a few of her meet and greets.

A personal anecdote...One time were in the lobby of Swingo's chatting with Jane and Joey Ramone after a Ramone's show at the Agora when a pretty good brawl broke out between some punks and the hotel security.

Cooper and I took this opportunity as a diversion to duck into the bar as I had already been turned away due to the fact that I was not yet 21 years old.

Once we got into the bar, we had a great time talking with DeeDee and Andrea Martin and Catherine O'Hara (who were also at the Ramones show) as they were in town doing a long forgotten SCTV special from Cleveland.

Good times...good times.

Happy Birthday Jane!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be wrong but I believe Jane turned 91 yesterday.